Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mommy's Bangles

My latest fascination has been with mommy's bangles.

Usually every morning she takes me to the mirror and says, "Who is that?", and then answers, "Baby Sachi". For a long time, it made me squeal with joy.

But lately, she has been taking me to the mirror and I don't even stop to look at myself. All I see is her hundreds of bangles on the dresser. So many colors, I can't take my eyes off them. She lets me run my hands over the bangles in the morning. She gave me one bangle to play with. It is now one of my favorite toys.



2 comments:

Anita said...

Hi baby....
You like bangles already...
Well, you're in good hands because your mom has the coolest bangles.
I know because I have borrowed them and usually, I don't give them back...
He he....!!! But, now I have gotten a little more mature and don't try to steal her stuff. But, I can see why you love them. I love your mommy's stuff too.

Anita said...

Sarita, tell Sachi I love her....I was looking at the picture of Sachi and I and was just in love with her little expression. I love what she was wearing that day too. I don't think I have told her lately, but I feel it all the time.