Monday, June 16, 2008

Sachi's personality

Sachi is a magnet.

People are drawn to her...wherever we go, people ask to pick her up. I think it is because she is very generous with her smiles, and attentive with her eye contact. People can't help but wanting to take her into their arms.

It happened at this restaurant in Puerto Vallarta where we were eating, and it happened today when we were in a class on baby sign language. It happens all the time.

I used to think her cuteness was due to her chubby cheeks and thunder thighs...now I know it is because who she is. I can't believe I can already describe her personality!

3 comments:

liz song mandell said...

you saw her at HopeLab! My colleagues were all over her. :P hahah

she is way cute and magnetic!

Anita said...

Hi Little One, I was just looking at the pictures of you at the wedding. I was thinking about how the best pictures had you in them. I can't wait to see you. I am not surprised that your personality sparkles the way it does, how can it not? You have your mom's charm...we can't help but fall in love with you. You are Ms. Personality, Ms. Beautiful, and Ms. Friendly!!!! I love you....!!!

TK said...

I like to be 1st in line to hold Sachi whenever I can. I'm not afraid to use my elbows.