Monday, October 19, 2009

My little girl


There is that time in a parent's life when they realize their little one is no longer a baby. I am both happy and sad to say that time has come for me. There is something about the way that Sachi looks and interacts now that identifies her as a "little girl". She is her own person now with a very distinctive personality, and her own set of desires. She walks with intention, and is always trying to strike up conversation.

I guess this had to happen...my little baby is growing up. Coincidentally, this is the age (22 months) when parents usually transition their child from a crib to a bed. We transitioned Sachi months ago from our bed to her own bed--but she still finds her way to our bed each night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sigh. She still loves those grapes though.