Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Salon Toes

Sachi's tastes have quickly elevated.

She had her toenails painted for the first time by her grandmother(Aji) in San Diego a few months ago. We tried to get her polish right, but it quickly chipped and a few of the nails were not really perfect. So Sachi often complained about how her toenail polish was all messed up and chipped. So, I figured, let the experts handle it. I took her to the salon for a proper polish. In the past month, she has been to the salon twice. First she wanted pink nail polish, and more recently, she wanted a green with sparkles.

I have to admit
, they do a pretty darned good job for $3 a visit--so it is one luxury that I am willing to indulge her with. Besides, her toes are so extremely cute! We enjoy the polish as much as she does.


1 comment:

Anita said...

Her toes are soooo cute. I like the green with sparkles-it suits her personality more. I wonder when she'll chose purple-I know that's her favorite color. I can just see Sachi totally getting into her toe nails and can also see her complaining about how they are not perfect.