Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am pretty sure she is advanced

I often wonder if Sachi is advanced.
Many things have been happening to validate this suspicion.
Just last week she said Mama and Dada. She learned how to say Mama first for the record :) The crazy thing is we didn't even try to teach her...she just said it. She also says Mama specifically to me now when she wants me to pick her up, or wants food. She also started sitting up unassisted at 5 1/2 months, and the doctor said this this was unusual given her age.
And now she sits in our rocking chair and even reads books on her own!!
Who knows what's next, advanced mathematics? physics? esp? the infant spelling bee?

3 comments:

liz song mandell said...

i think she's advanced. my gosh.... 5.5 months and already making those connections? i hope she calls me auntie liz next time i see her.
hahah

Anita said...

OMG...How cute is she??? I can't believe she already said her first word. I didn't think that happened until a year, but she's been trying to talk for as long as I can remember...he he....She looks even cuter than last time, she's filled out more and her hair is curly in full effect. She is TOO adorable. I'm not surprised that she said "mama" first, after all, she's a mommy's girl for now. he he..

TK said...

The doctor in the fam has confirmed her superior intelligence and hyper-cuteness.