Monday, December 29, 2008

Like falling in love for the first time

There is nothing special about this picture of Sachi today. But I took it because at this moment, I was thinking how being with her is like falling in love for the first time. I am overcome every day with the emotion I feel for her.

I sometimes (and generally always want to) lie around with her all day.
I am constantly looking at her when she is not watching.
When she is asleep, I lie next to her listening to the rise and fall of her breath.
Everything she does makes my heart melt.
(Today before I gave her a bath, she peed on the floor--so cute)
She is perfect in my eyes.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how when you pick her up, she kicks her feet.

I'm a puddle of mush right now.

liz song mandell said...

:)

Anita said...

She's sooooooooo cute, Sarita. I love her expression and how mischievious she always seem to look.