Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sachi's Birthday

Sachi's surprise birthday was lots of fun...about 40 people came out to celebrate. Sachi hung out with a few of her boyfriends(keshav & akash), and made some new friends with all the children that came. She also got to eat some yummy ginger cake.

Sachi now has more toys than she knows what to do with.

Which one should I open first??
I got lots of cool stuff this year...my own MP3 player, lots of educational toys, books (boops), clothes, a hindi alphabet puzzle, stuffed animals, accessories, and money for my e-ju-macation fund. Okay, cool...so where's my milk at?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had soo much fun at your party, baby sach. I wish I was there to celebrate, but I was also celebrating my birthday in India. But, if we were in 1 place, we could've celebrated both of our birthdays together. I miss you more than you can know....I wanted to tell you about your surprise party, but I didn't because I know that you would appreciate a SURPRISE!!!